Sunday 19 February 2012

Spring playlist


      What can be better than long walks in sunny warm weather? Only long walks in sunny warm weather with groovy music! Strolling in the city I realised, that my playlist got old and neither matches my mood anymore,nor gives me feeling "Love is in the air",you know. I have some favourites,though, which give me energy right now. But I would love to expand the list and probably you could share your current favourites with me? ;)
Here are mine:



   
  Что может быть лучше долгих прогулок в теплую солнечную погоду? Хм, пожалуй, только долгие прогулки в теплую солнечную погоду с заводной музыкой в плеере! :)  Но с наступением тепла мой плейлист перестал соответвовать настроению, та музыка, которая мне нравилась зимой,сейчас кажется "не под стать" погоде и ощущению "Love is in the air". И хоть у меня осталась пара композиций,которые вполне вписываются в обстановку, очень хотелось бы пополнить плейлист новыми песнями.
Какая музыка ассоциируются у вас с весной? Что у вас прямо сейчас с плеере? Что вы слушаете по 250 раз на дню?
Вот мои:

Rosie and me - Come back
 

Charlotte Gainsbourg - Memoir

Yann Tiersen - Le Matin

I'm looking forward to seeing your favourites and hope, you get my mood right now. ;)

Жду с нетерпением ваших любимцев на данный момент и надеюсь, вам удалось почувствовать мое весеннее настроение! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love She & Him for  spring/summer. Their album Volume Two is a favourite. I don't know if you like a good country close harmony song but if you do then I highly recommend The Secret Sisters. Pretty oldschool but great for a walk in the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To tell the truth, I've never heard neither She & Him, nor The Secret Sisters before, but I like them though. As for me, it's not the time for such music yet; country music is great in summer, while running in the fields with a bunch of  flowers. :D

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Le Tour du Monde