Thursday 22 March 2012

It's all just about new sunglasses, baby!

Mood of the day - In The Sun
    
       Actually I wasn't going to write an outfit post today, but finish the one about language learning tips. On the other hand, I've been looking for a good opportunity to show you my new sunglasses, which I got on Tuesday. Sunny weather, no morning plans, good mood and here we go!

      Вообще, я планировала сегодня писать не о нарядах, а закончить статью про то, как быстро и эффективно выучить иностранные языки. С другой стороны, уже со вторника мне хотелось показать вам мои новые очки. Проблемы решилась легко: солнечная погода, отсутствие планов на утро и несерьезное настроение сделали свое дело.

I think, at that moment I was telling my boyfriend something like "Come on, take one more picture and it's over" :D
  
    So, guys, I'm going to work now and wish you the greatest Thursday ever! Hold on and keep in mind that it's gonna be Friday tomorrow. ;)

      Итак, друзья, мне нужно сейчас ноги в руки и на работу, а вам я желаю прекрасного Четверга. Держитесь до завтра, вроде бы должна наступить Пятница. :)

Jacket - Zara
Shirt - Patrizia Pepe
Shorts - Hollister
Tights - Calzedonia
Chucks - Converse
Sunglasses! - Pilgrim

19 comments:

  1. very chic, I can't wait till it gets warm!

    xx

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Настя, а где статья про изучение иностранных языков? не нашла такой)
    не прочь перенять твой опыт)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Так я ее еще не закончила :)) Постараюсь завтра с утреца :)

      Delete
  3. Cool Outfit :) love your hair :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh. I'm not familiar with Pilgrim sunglasses but I love these on you. I adore their jewellery though even though I'm mostly partial to some of their old collections.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so lucky, that you can get the jewellery. I love it so much, but have no other access except to order it online. :)

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit!!!

    http://laufmasche.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice glasses!
    kann das sein, dass du BWL in graz studierst? ich nämlich auch. ;)

    http://artisamatteroftaste.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, genau! Im zweiten Semester. :)

      Delete
    2. Das ist so cool, eine andere Fashion-Bloggerin aus Graz kennenzulernen. :D

      Delete
  7. I love this preppy casual look! You look fab! I am a new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look supercute, krasavica! ;) I love this casual look and your blouse is fantastic!

    Xx,
    Saritschka.

    ReplyDelete

Disqus for Le Tour du Monde