Tuesday 17 April 2012

Best friends

Music - Our last summer
        My holidays are over and tomorrow I'm flying back to Graz, so today it was planned to get all undone things done. I met My Best Friend in the city centre, we enjoyed some sushi in a restaurant and went shopping. To tell the truth, both of us were tired and completely exhausted. And even when everything was complete I felt as if I missed something.
     There is an amusement park here, where you get candyfloss almost all year round. I hoped to get there, but somehow it didn't work out. 
     Now let's come back to the story: it was 20 o'clock and we were already going to take subway home, out of energy. But then I suddenly said to My Best Friend: "Great job, we have everything done. But.. we haven't been to the park,although I would love to... Doesn't matter, another time! ". It took her just about a couple of seconds to say: "Let's go there now?". I didn't hesitate. We took a tram, got there, bought our candyfloss and walked around, taking photos with my new old film camera.
    I can't even say it's made my day. No, it's made at least my whole next week. :) And, you know, now it's the right time to leave - I have everything done!

3 comments:

  1. aw :) seems like you had a really lovely last day!
    so kind of your best friend to go to the park with you. and i love candyfloss :D so unhealthy but sooo... delicious :D

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the smell! The smell of candyfloss is great,mmm :D

      Delete

Disqus for Le Tour du Monde